Thursday 7 November 2013

ACCA F6 Taxation in the UK revision stage

Hello my ACCA friends,

our exams will start in one month and this is a time for revision for most of us)))
The key factor of exam success is practicing past exam papers. When I read the suggestions from other students, 90% of them believe that past papers help to pass an exam well.

I used the Malaysian teacher Low Chin Ann's video lectures about F8 Audit and assurance and passed it well. Today I watched his video lectures about ACCA F6 Taxation (UK) past papers. I think they can help you to prepare well for F6.

ACCA F6 Qs2 KimSee 2008



F6 Tutorial 1 - Part 1/2
F6 Tutorial 1 - Part 2/2

F6 Tutorial 2 - Part 1/3
F6 Tutorial 2 - Part 2/3
F6 Tutorial 2 - Part 3/3

F6 Tutorial 3 - Part 1/2
F6 Tutorial 3 - Part 2/2


Hope these lectures help you to pass F6. By the way, the teacher asks the students about prayers.

"Prayer's to my dad: 
My dad (Low Yu San) has passed away on 18-10-2013. I sincerely hope any student who has benefited from my video can pray for my dad to be blessed with more merits and be in a good place ever after. Sincerely thank you for your merit and virtue."


No comments:

Post a Comment